Saturday, January 31, 2009

Booksmart


When it comes to books, I have a real problem. One of my favorite pastimes is browsing the bookstore for books to buy that I will never actually have the chance to read. Rather than continuing to spend money on these wonderful dust collectors I have rediscovered one of my favorite childhood haunts: the public Library.

The Los Angeles Public Library has definitely stepped into 21st century. Audio and E-books are downloadable online. If you don't have a library card, you can pre-register for one through their website. Have a question for the librarian? A librarian is available via IM between 10 - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. And don't forget, your local library will rent you movies for free too.

Because why buy the book when you can get the milk for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment